3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastfield Road, Duston, Northampton
- Popular Location
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Large Rear Garden
- Lots of Potential
This spacious end terrace house is offered to the market in the popular area of Duston. The property has lots of potential and benefits from downstairs cloakroom, utility room and storage room. Outside is a good size rear garden as well as ample off road parking to the front.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed dual aspect windows to the front and side aspects and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 11" Max x 11' 5" ( 4.85m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" Max x 12' 7" ( 4.04m Max x 3.84m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, sink unit and drainer, space for range style oven,space for white goods, radiator, part tiled throughout, double glazed dual aspect windows to the front and side and door to inner hall.
Low flush WC.
Plumbing for washing machine.
Accessed via inner hall.
Stairs rising from entrance hall and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 1" Max ( 3.48m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 7" Max ( 3.89m x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to the front and side aspects and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled throughout and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, shrub borders and fence surround.
Block paved to provide off road parking for ample cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56586145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.