3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Pound Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole
Sold STC £435,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Detached bungalow
- Off road parking and double garage
*VENDOR SUITED* TREE-LINED VIEWS are to the rear of this large home in a sought-after VILLAGE! There is a DOUBLE GARAGE & off road parking, enclosed SWIMMING POOL in the WESTERLY FACING rear garden and an EN-SUITE! Call Fox & Sons today!
Lytchett Matravers is a quaint village situated between Poole and Blandford just off the A350. The property is nestled in a quiet, well kept residential road surrounded mostly by bungalows lying close to excellent local schooling with easy access to the local High Street with it's convenience stores and well renowned pubs. Further afeild you will have access to Poole Harbour or through Wareham to Corfe Castle and the Jurassic Coast.
Off Road Parking
Lounge 12' 2" x 19' 7" ( 3.71m x 5.97m )
Kitchen/diner 19' 8" x 9' 7" ( 5.99m x 2.92m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 13' 3" ( 3.68m x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 13' 4" ( 2.97m x 4.06m )
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Enclosed Swimming Pool 11' 11" x 24' 5" ( 3.63m x 7.44m )
Double Garage 16' x 17' 8" ( 4.88m x 5.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56586160.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.