3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhite Avenue, Langold, Worksop
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000
- FULLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- DRIVEWAY AND LARGE REAR GARDEN
- FREE STANDING BATH WITH SEPARATE CUBICLE SHOWER
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000 Whbrown are pleased to offer this FULLY REFURBISHED Three bedroom property, only by viewing can you fully appreciate the standard of work that has been done to create a beautiful FAMILY HOME, Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS, ***Dont miss out! call today 01909500505***
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000 Whbrown are pleased to offer this FULLY REFURBISHED Three bedroom property in the sought after village of Langold, only by viewing can you fully appreciate the standard of work that has been done to create a beautiful FAMILY HOME, Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS, This property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/diner, large lounge with patio doors leading out to a large rear garden, The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a FREE STANDING BATH and SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE!.. The front has been fully revamped with a laid to lawn area and pebbled DRIVEWAY. ***Don't miss out! call today 01909500505***
With a front facing double glazed door hall leading to the cloakroom, lounge and kitchen diner
With a rear facing double glazed window, tiled flooring comprising of low flush wc, wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 3" to recess ( 4.80m x 3.43m to recess )
With a front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, open fireplace with a tiled hearth, television point, central heating radiator, double glazed patio doors leading into the garden.
Kitchen/diner 10' 10" to recess x 16' ( 3.30m to recess x 4.88m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, fitted kitchen with base units and a wall unit that holds the integrated central heating boiler, wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, room for a gas or electric oven, room for a washing machine, tiled flooring, room for a table for dining...
landing with a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom on the 1st floor.
Bedroom One 11' to recess x 9' 6" ( 3.35m to recess x 2.90m )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 12' 4" ( 2.51m x 3.76m )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 15' 4" x 7' 6" to wall recess ( 4.67m x 2.29m to wall recess )
With front facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window, comprising of a free standing roll edge bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc,towel heated radiator.
Front- Laid to lawn with a pebbled drive, pathway to the side of the house giving access to the rear.
Rear- Large laid to lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56586169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.