3 bedroom town house for saleAllensmore Avenue, Fenton, ST4
- End town house
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Gardens and driveway
- Requires general refurbishment
- Lots of potential
- Good residential locality
* Somewhere for you to put your own stamp on!
* A three bed end town house
* Situated in a pleasant residential locality
* Now requiring refurbishment but offering lots of potential
* Benefits from gas central heating
* A driveway provides parking and leads to a garage
* Gardens to the front and rear
* Accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge, bathroom & kitchen
* On the 1st floor are three bedrooms
HALLWAY : Central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazed door and panel.
LIVING ROOM : 14'0" x 10'10" (4.27m x 3.30m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing, gas fire and surround.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
KITCHEN : 10'3" x 8'4" (3.12m x 2.54m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, storage units.
1ST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE : 14'0" x 11'0" (4.27m x 3.35m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'7" x 5'9" (3.84m x 1.75m) , Fitted carpet, gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM THREE : 7'10" x 6'8" (2.39m x 2.03m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : There are gardens front and rear and a driveway leads to a garage.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King street turn right into Goldenhill Road at the end of Goldenhill Road turn left into Newmount Road and left again into Allensmore Avenue.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.