5 bedroom detached house for saleEshton Rise, Bawtry, Doncaster
Sold STC £295,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FAMILY HOME - KINGSWOOD LOCATION
- Double Garage & Off Street Parking
- Gardens Both Front & Rear
- Double Glazing & Gas Central heating
- Viewings a Must!
Detached Family Home. FIVE BEDROOM house found on the KINGSWOOD estate of Bawtry. Comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, family kitchen, utility room and conservatory. Five bedrooms, ensuite, jack & jill & family bathroom. Double garage, parking & gardens.
Detached Family Home Located to the popular MARKET TOWN OF BAWTRY. Offering a wide range of amenities on offer including excellent primary school, transport to local Secondary Schools. Great commuter links to the A1 with access through to both the M1 & M18 motorways, both Retford & Doncaster have train links to London within 2 hours.
FIVE BEDROOM house found on the KINGSWOOD estate of Bawtry. Comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, family kitchen, utility room and conservatory. Five bedrooms, ensuite, jack & Jill & family bathroom. Double garage, parking & gardens. Early viewing's are a must.
Access into the property via a a front facing entrance door. Having coving to ceiling and a central heating radiator. Cloakroom and stairs to the first floor.
Having a low flush wc, wash hand basin with splashback tiling and laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 6" x 14' 6" ( 5.03m x 4.42m )
Spacious main reception room having a rear facing double glazed window and rear facing French doors leading out to the rear garden, both allowing plenty of natural light into the room. Having coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose. Limestone fireplace set to the centre of one wall with gas fire and modern hearth. Central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.18m )
Good size dining room with three front facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and access to both the entrance hall and kitchen. Ceiling rose and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 19' Max x 11' 9" Max ( 5.79m Max x 3.58m Max )
Family Kitchen fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling. Integral fridge freezer and cooker with hob and extractor fan above. Tiled floor and rear facing double glazed window. Tiled flooring and access to the utility room. Open plan to a breakfast area/ family room which offers rear facing French doors to the conservatory and a central heating radiator.
Having wall and base units to one wall, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a washing machine and dryer, wall boiler and tiled floor.
Being of a brick and Upvc construction, having a tiled floor and French doors leading to the garden.
Having a storage cupboard and airing cupboard, central heating radiator and access to the loft which is partially boarded for storage with lighting and ladder for access.
Bedroom One 11' 3" upto wardrobe x 11' 7" Max ( 3.43m upto wardrobe x 3.53m Max )
A double bedroom; having two front facing double glazed windows and fitted wardrobes, coving to ceiling, Tv aerial and central heating radiator.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with splash back tiling and shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 12' 4" upto wardrobes ( 2.95m x 3.76m upto wardrobes )
A double bedroom; having a front facing double glazed window and fitted wardrobes to one wall. Central heating radiator and Tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" Max x 11' 6" ( 4.45m Max x 3.51m )
Double bedroom: Tv aerial, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Jack & Jill Ensuite
Comprising of a bath with a mains fed shower over, tiling around the bath and low flush wc. Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 13' 2" Max ( 3.53m x 4.01m Max )
A double bedroom; fitted wardrobes to one wall, having a rear facing double glazed window central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Currently used as a study and having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 7' 2" ( 1.70m x 2.18m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, splash back and tiling around the bath area, a bath with a mains fed shower over, a wash hand basin, low flush wc and a chrome heated towel rail.
Offering off road parking and a double garage to the front of the property, with a small laid to lawn area, gated access to both sides of the property with access to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a walled, lawned laid to lawn garden with patio area and mature shrubs. Having an external tap, LED lighting and CCTV.
Having two up and over doors, power, lighting and security locks.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right and follow the road around the bend past the library. KINGSWOOD can be found on the right hand side, follow the road towards the bottom. Eshton Rise is straight ahead with the property being in front of you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56587126.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.