2 bedroom house for saleChurchill Close, Calne
Sold STC £125,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- No onwards chain
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Gardens to the rear
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM Maisonette situated in a cul-de-sac location PRICED TO SELL and being sold with NO ONWARDS CHAIN...
A rare to the market two double bedroom maisonette situated in the sought after road of Churchill Close. Located on the south-side of Calne and within easy reach of the town centre and countryside walks. The property has potential to further improve, but is offered for sale in good order with a variety of improvements carried out by the current owner.
Entrance to this rare to the market two bedroom maisonette is via the Upvc front door with double glazed obscured panels leading to the entrance hall which in turn leads to the storage room and has stairs rising to the accommodation on the first floor.
Store Room 10' 11" x 6' ( 3.33m x 1.83m )
Handy storage room with an obscure double glazed window to the side and door leading to the entrance hall, with potential to convert for additional living accommodation.
Lounge 14' 3" (max) x 13' 8" ( 4.34m (max) x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, open fireplace with brick built fireplace and hearth, television aerial point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 9" (max) x 7' 11" ( 3.58m (max) x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, electric hob with chimney style cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, doorway leading to the lounge, storage cupboard and central heating boiler.
Stairs from the hall and loft access,
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, double fitted wardrobes with double rail hanging space and a range of drawers and a radiator.
Another double bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower over and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Mostly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door and access to the rear garden.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a raised decked sun terrace and a wooden garden shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.