4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Rise, Lochwinnoch
Sold STC £259,995
- 4 Bedroom detached villa
- End of Cul de sac setting
- Generous room sizes
- Level well tended gardens to both front and rear
- Gas C/heat & D/glz.
4 Bedroom detached villa, set within a quiet residential cull de sac. Generous room sizes and views across the Castle Semple Loch. The setting enjoys good sized gardens to both the front and rear. A stylish modern family home that is sure to appeal to a wide variety of viewers. Gas C/heat & D/glz.
A wonderful 4 Bedroom detached villa set towards the end a quiet residential Cul de Sac. The current owners have presented and maintained the house to an exceptionally high standard and is currently offered in real move into condition. The property is notable for its comfortable room sizes and versatile layout making the ideal family home. The reception hallway leads to all the main apartments has a cloakroom W.C. and encloses the stair. The Lounge, a bright and pleasing room, has glazed double doors to the Dining room which in turn has patio doors to the side taking full advantage of the views of the Loch. Fitted dining kitchen has matching wall and floor units, complementing worktops and is further enhanced by the addition of a Utility room. Upper level opens up to four double bedrooms, master with en suite and the main family bathroom.
Driveway parking leads to the integral single garage, of course gas central heating and double glazing are provided for.
Lounge 17' 9" x 13' ( 5.41m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 10' 9" x 12' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.94m )
Kitchen 7' 9" x 15' 4" ( 2.36m x 4.67m )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 16' at max. ( 3.28m x 4.88m at max. )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 15' 9" ( 4.09m x 4.80m )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 10' 4" to front of wards. ( 3.10m x 3.15m to front of wards. )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56587144.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.