2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Swafield, North Walsham
- Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Secluded Gardens
This deceptively spacious character cottage, sits within a short drive of both North Walsham town centre and the North Norfolk coastline. With ample space on offer, this home would be an ideal holiday retreat or for any buyer looking to enjoy village living.
Swafield is a small village located a couple of miles from the popular market town of North Walsham, which offers a wide variety of local services, to include supermarkets, bars, café's and parklands. With the picturesque North Norfolk coastline a couple of miles in the other direction, this home provides a perfect opportunity for any buyer looking to escape to the country. The property itself offers two sizeable double bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor, along with a large lounge, complete with inglenook fireplace, and a spacious kitchen diner and conservatory to the ground floor. Externally this home offers off road parking, a detached single garage and a beautiful, secluded garden. An internal viewing for this home is a must.
Lounge 20' x 12' ( 6.10m x 3.66m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiators, TV point, open fire place with wood burning stove.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.68m )
With fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and electric hob and a double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 12' 11" x 6' 1" ( 3.94m x 1.85m )
With a UPVC Construction and door to the rear.
With stairs from the lounge and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
With double glazed dual aspect windows to the rear and side, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' x 13' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.99m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
With a WC, hand wash basin and bath with overhead shower. Radiator, part tiling, vinyl flooring, loft access, coved ceiling and a double glazed window to the front.
With two sheds, summer house, patio seating area, driveway for two cars and a detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56587162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.