5 bedroom detached house for saleExeter Gardens, Stamford
Sold STC £850,000
- Well Presented Spacious Family Home
- Highly Sought After Road
- Good Access To The Town Centre, Local Schooling & The A1
- Large Private Garden With Covered Terrace
- Games Room/Fifth Bedroom
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room & Juliette Balcony
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This fabulous and unique property is situated on the much sought after Exeter Gardens offering both well appointed accommodation and spacious secluded gardens.
The property is well presented and offers accommodation briefly comprising; entrance hall leading to a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a garden room with doors onto a patio area, which in turn leads through to the dining room and back into the main entrance hall. The kitchen is well fitted with integrated appliances and a central island giving access to the utility room, rear hall, storage room, wet room and internal door to the garage. The utility room has stairs to the games room/fifth bedroom with balcony.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a dressing room (potential for an en-suite) and a Juliette balcony, the guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a large well-fitted family bathroom with large walk-in shower and bath.
Outside, to the front there is an in-out driveway and garage, and to the rear the gardens are of a good size and offer a good degree of privacy. Mostly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, the garden benefits from a lovely covered terrace area giving a 'Spanish villa' feel, and an outside office.
Homes like this are rarely available and as such, early viewing is highly recommended.
Sitting Room 19' 11" x 17' 7" ( 6.07m x 5.36m )
Dining Room 12' x 23' 2" max ( 3.66m x 7.06m max )
Kitchen 16' 8" x 16' 7" ( 5.08m x 5.05m )
Utility Room 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
Garden Room 16' 3" max x 14' 8" max ( 4.95m max x 4.47m max )
Stairs & Landing
Master Bedroom 18' 3" min x 11' 11" ( 5.56m min x 3.63m )
Dressing Room 7' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.21m x 2.08m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 9' ( 4.62m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.31m )
Stairs & Landing From Utility
Games Room 19' 5" max x 12' 1" min ( 5.92m max x 3.68m min )
In & Out Driveway
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56587171.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.