3 bedroom detached house for saleCommon Lane, Clifton, ROTHERHAM
Sold STC £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £315,000
- Charming Property
- Large plot with various mature trees
- Quaint Stone Built Property
- Detached Double Garage
- Pleasant Village Location
- Easy Access to Neighbouring Towns
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 & £315,000** "The Cottage" is a stone built property with a plethora of charm and character and situated on a generous plot with variety of mature trees and detached double garage. With quaint and spacious living accommodation, early viewings are advised.
Accessed through a charming wooden front facing door and giving access to ground floor accommodation. A side facing uPVC double glazed bay window and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 13' 10" Plus Bay Recess x 12' 11" ( 4.22m Plus Bay Recess x 3.94m )
A well sized lounge area with exposed beams to ceiling and bay window to the front elevation. A dog grate natural fuel fire with stone surround and hearth. Three central heated radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.90m )
Comprising various fitted units with contrasting worktop and inset sink and drainer. Space for free standing cooker and washer. Exposed wooden beams to ceiling and a side facing uPVC double glazed window. A larger than average larder/pantry store cupboard with shelving and space for fridge/freezer. Vinyl floor covering and decorative alcove shelving. A rear facing access door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 15' 11" Into Recess x 13' 3" ( 4.85m Into Recess x 4.04m )
A spacious dual aspect master bedroom with side facing uPVC double glazed windows, wall lights and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
A side facing bedroom with uPVC double glazed and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" To Eaves x 8' 7" ( 3.45m To Eaves x 2.62m )
With low level eaves, various cupboard storage and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
A well equipped downstairs bathroom facility comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity units and shower cubicle with mains shower. Wall fitted central heated radiator, with vinyl floor covering and tiling to walls. A side facing uPVC double glazed window.
"The Cottage" is set within charming grounds with lawn area to the front with various mature trees and shrubbery. A five bar farm gate gives access to the property with a sweeping drive leading to the detached double garage at the rear. A pleasant lawn area to the rear garden with wooden summer house with power and lighting and shrubbery and mature trees to the perimeters.
Garage 17' 2" x 16' 9" ( 5.23m x 5.11m )
A double detached garage with two up and over doors. A side access door and wooden windows to the side and rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56591959.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.