2 bedroom terraced house for saleHenley Grove Road, Rotherham
Sold STC £45,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £45,000-£50,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property
- Ideal purchase for First Time buyer/Investor
- Attractively presented accommodation
- Garden to rear
- VIEW NOW!
IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR - This attractively presented Mid Terrace property briefly comprises:- Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and Garden to rear. CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS
Great chance to purchase this well presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace which is well placed for Rotherham town centre and offers attractive accommodation to comprise of a Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and Garden to rear.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Lounge 11' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.73m )
At the front of the property a double glazed door leads into the lounge which has a double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling, a fire surround and hearth and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 8" into alcove x 12' 2" ( 3.56m into alcove x 3.71m )
The main focal point of this room is the modern fire surround and hearth with inset electric fire. The room has a double glazed window to the rear, two central heating radiators and a door giving access to the Cellar.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 10' 1" ( 2.08m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, an inset sink and appliances to include an electric oven and a gas hob. There are tiled splashbacks to complement the units and a double glazed window to the rear. A door opens onto the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
With central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 6" plus alcove x 12' 2" ( 3.20m plus alcove x 3.71m )
This room has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 12' 3" ( 2.29m x 3.73m )
With central heating radiator, a double glazed window and access to the attic space.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with mixer tap shower head and shower over, a low flush w.c. and a pedestal wash basin. The room has tiled splashbacks, spotlights, a central heating radiator, a useful storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear.
At the rear of the property is a garden are with fencing and brick wall to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56591962.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.