4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTwyford Road, Worthing, West Sussex
Sold STC £350,000
- 4 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Dressing area & wet area
- Storage room (previously a garage)
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Looking for a property you just want to move straight into and not worry about a single thing ? Then look no further.This beautifully presented property, refurbished by the current owner - completed in 2014 - is a tardis of a home. At the front there is plenty of off road parking with a storage room with power, heating and lighting. This was previously a garage.Inside you have four bedrooms, the second of which has its own dressing area and en-suite wet area. The attention to detail has not gone unnoticed with automatic LED lighting in the entrance hall with engineered oak flooring in a number of the bedrooms through to the stunning open plan living area. There is a study which gives you the opportunity of working from home. This property also has the benefits of a large utility room giving access to the storage room (previously a garage), garden and back into the lounge/dining area. The rear garden is large but of a manageable size. Ideal if you love gardening or for the kids or grand kids to run around in. This deceptively spacious property, which is wheelchair friendly but also a potential family home, is not one to be missed.
What the Owner says:
I was initially attracted to this property because I could see the potential to extend to suit the needs of my growing family as it was an incredibly good sized plot.I converted the garage to a storage room but this could easily be converted back if need be.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 19'9 x 11'5 (6.02m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'8 x 8'3 (5.69m x 2.52m)
- Study: 5'9 x 4'7 (1.75m x 1.40m)
- Utility Room: 15'8 x 6'8 (4.78m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'1 x 11'0 (4.91m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 12'0 (4.58m x 3.66m)
- Dressing Area: 7'7 x 5'10 (2.31m x 1.78m)
- Wet Area: 7'7 x 5'10 (2.31m x 1.78m)
- Bathroom: 8'3 x 5'5 (2.52m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'10 x 8'1 (2.69m x 2.47m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Storage Room (Prev. garage): 24'5 x 9'4 (7.45m x 2.85m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56592505.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40806068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Findon Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.