2 bedroom flat for saleFordwych Road, Fordwych Road, NW2
Offers in Excess of
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Super high ceilings
- Stunning period property
- Close to Jubilee Line
- Close to Local Transport
- Period Features Throughout
- Raised Ground
Stunning interior-designed grand period conversion with two large double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
A fine example of how splendid a period style conversion property can be. This wonderful apartment is screaming with character and an abundance of period features including super high ceilings and beautiful original sash (stained-glass) windows.
Positioned on the raised ground floor of an imposing semi-detached residence, the apartment comprises:
· An excellent layout which maximises space and has allowed for an abundance of integrated storage
· Fabulous reception room with a beautiful white gloss kitchen, granite worktop and walnut wood floors
· Two very large double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
· Two lovely bathrooms (one ensuite)
· A very large and well maintained shared garden to the rear
The property is perfectly positioned on Fordwych Road moments from all the shops, restaurants and bars of West Hampstead, Mill Lane and Kilburn. Transport links do not get any better than this with the Jubilee Line (Kilburn and West Hampstead),
London Overground (West Hampstead and Brondesbury) and West Hampstead Thameslink around the corner. The property also benefits from Resident's Parking (CA-Q zone which extends up to West Hampstead Thameslink station)."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56592601.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES160449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.