3 bedroom terraced house for saleWedon Path, AYLESBURY
- THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE/DINER & FITTED KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARDEN & GARAGE
BROWN & MERRY 01296 488111 A well presented three bedroom town house being situated within this popular modern development and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
A well presented three bedroom town house being situated within this popular modern development and an internal viewing is highly recommended. The property features entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with appliances, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, bathroom, enclosed rear garden and garage.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing, Telephone point, Radiator, Storage cupboard.
Low level WC, Wash hand basin. Double glazed window to front, Radiator,Tiled floor. Tiling to splashbacks.
Lounge/dining Room 13' 5" x 17' 1" ( 4.09m x 5.21m )
Double glazed french doors opening to rear garden, Coving, Storage Cupboard, Radiator, Telephone and TV Points.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 5' 11" ( 3.58m x 1.80m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Built in double oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, Cupboard housing boiler. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to front, Radiator, Tiled floor.
First Floor & Landing
Stairs rise to second floor and landing, Radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, Fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 8' 1" to wardrobe ( 4.09m x 2.46m to wardrobe )
Double glazed twin windows to front. Built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving, Radiator.
Low level WC, Wash hand basin, Radiator, Panelled bath with shower above. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
Second Floor & Landing
Radiator. Airing cupboard. Door to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator. Storage cupboard. TV and Telephone point. Door to en-suite.
Velux window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Shower cubicle.
Being enclosed with a paved area, Lawned area. Gated rear access.
( leasehold) Garage situated nearby with parking in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56593108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.