2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpencer Street, Raunds, Wellingborough
Sold STC £155,000
- End Of Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
'A GEM OF A PROPERTY' A well presented and spacious two double bedroom end of terrace property situated close to local amenities and schools. Viewing is recommended.
Having undergone many improvements this gem of a property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and refitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside is a landscaped low maintenance rear garden.
Entered via double glazed leaded door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, dado rail and radiator with cover.
Lounge 11' 4" x 11' 3" plus box window ( 3.45m x 3.43m plus box window )
Double glazed glazed leaded window to the front aspect, radiator, dado rail and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 14' 8" into alcove x 11' 11" ( 4.47m into alcove x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, dado rail and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' ( 3.61m x 2.13m )
A refitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with wooden work surfaces over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit and drainer, complimentary tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, door to cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect and doors to:-
Bedroom One 16' 5" into alcove x 11' 3" ( 5.00m into alcove x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' 10" ( 3.66m max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, refitted suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and WC, complimentary tiling to splashback areas.
Low maintenance landscaped rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56593141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.