3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDaffodil Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Bright Bay Fronted Family Living Room
- Spacious Open Plan Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Stylish Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking to the Front Elevation
- Lawned Rear Garden with Patio and Outhouse
Move Residential is pleased to introduce to the sales market this three bedroom semi detached property located in the ever popular community of Wavertree, L15. Situated on Daffodil Road, the property greets you with a bright entrance hall that guides you through to a spacious family living room. Bathed in natural light courtesy of a large bay window, this tastefully finished space enjoys high ceilings, quality carpeting throughout and showcases an attractive feature fireplace. Furthermore, there is a secondary reception room providing a charming open plan dining area. With views and access to the rear garden via a set of French doors, and flowing seamlessly into a modern kitchen, this delightful space offers the perfect setting for entertaining and family meal time. The kitchen is contemporary in design and features a range of wall and base units, a variety of integrated appliances, and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom, each finished to a very good standard, with one double benefiting from a range of fitted wardrobe space. Completing this well presented family home is a three piece bathroom suite with complementary ceramics to the walls and floor. Externally, there is off road parking to the front elevation, whilst to the rear there is a large laid to lawn garden with a paved patio area, and a brick built outbuilding providing a convenient utility area and storage space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7247639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.