3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWayside, East Sheen
Sold STC £1,100,000
- Un-modernised house
- Scope for extension (STPP)
- Large garden
- Excellent Parkside location
A rare opportunity to acquire an unmodernised Parkside home with great scope for extension STPP. This three bedroom semi-detached house is situated on a wide corner plot with a garage and a large garden. Wayside is ideally located for Richmond Park, nearby schools and the high street.
A rare chance to acquire an unmodernised home on Parkside, East Sheen. This three bedroom semi-detached house is situated on a wide corner plot in a quiet cul de sac. The accommodation currently consists of two reception rooms, a downstairs WC, kitchen and a wide garden to the rear with a garage/outbuilding. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, third bedroom and a bathroom with separate WC. The house boasts large bay windows and benefits from plenty of natural light, similar neighbouring houses have added further bedrooms and bathrooms as well as extra living space on the ground floor. To the front of the house is a deep front garden and there is ample parking on the street. Wayside is a superb location on Parkside being only moments from Richmond Park as well as the amenities of the high street and Mortlake station. Reputable schools such as Tower House, Thomson House, Sheen Mount and Ibstock Place are all nearby. Houses of such nature in this location rarely come up for sale and early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Reception Room 14' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.76m )
Reception Room 16' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Shower Room 4' 9" x 4' 7" ( 1.45m x 1.40m )
Bathroom 8' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.54m x 1.80m )
W C 5' 2" x 2' 10" ( 1.57m x 0.86m )
Bedroom 13' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 13' 7" x 14' 5" ( 4.14m x 4.39m )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
Postcode: SW14 7LN
Nearest station: Mortlake station (0.5 miles)
Nearest school: Tower House School (0.2 miles)
Nearest bus routes: 33, 337, 493 (0.4 miles)
(Source: Google Maps - distances are measured as walking distances)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56594434.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.