4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWellesley Crescent, East Kilbride, GLASGOW
- Beautifully presented
- All on level bungalow
- Large lounge/dining room
- Four double bedrooms(master en suite)
- Sun/sitting room
- Contemporary breakfasting kitchen
- Single garage
- GCH & DG
Presented in walk-in condition and rarely available four bedroom, all on the level, detached bungalow.
A rarely available, and highly desirable, modern detached, extended bungalow, situated within corner plot, and enjoying a tranquil setting in the suburban town of Hairmyres, East Kilbride.
Meticulously maintained and upgraded my current owners, the all on the level, accommodation on offer comprises large, welcoming reception hallway with excellent storage. Spacious lounge open plan to dining area. Bright sun/sitting room giving access via UPVC French Doors to sun terrace. Contemporary breakfasting kitchen is complimented by integrated double electric oven, five burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor, dishwasher and American style fridge freezer. Four double bedrooms with master en suite shower room. Stunning family bathroom with three piece suite and cloaks WC. GCH & DG.
Immaculate, easily maintained gardens to front, side and rear of property. Good sized single garage with large monobloc driveway to front.
Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the particularly appealing accommodation on offer.
Lounge 21' 2" x 13' 9" ( 6.45m x 4.19m )
Dining Area 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 16' 7" x 12' 6" ( 5.05m x 3.81m )
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.11m )
Sun Room 17' 1" x 13' 2" ( 5.21m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.56m )
En Suite 6' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.06m x 1.88m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Family Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 8" ( 2.51m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56594461.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.