3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrummond Way, Newton Mearns, GLASGOW
Sold STC £245,000
- Professionally extended
- Large lounge
- Modern dining kitchen
- Sitting/sun room
- Utility room
- Three double bedrooms(master en suite)
- GCH & DG
- Easily maintained gardens
A meticulously maintained and professionally extended, modern semi detached villa.
Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the particularly appealing and successfully extended accommodation which comprises, welcoming reception hallway leading to large lounge with feature living flame gas fire. Modern dining kitchen has an excellent selection of wall and base mounted units together with integrated double oven, gas hob, extractor and fridge. Good sized utility room with plumbing for washing machine. Additional large storage cupboards. A bright sitting room is accessed from kitchen, leading to rear garden.
On the upper level there are three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, master benefits from contemporary en suite shower room. Family bathroom with three piece suite including electric shower.
The extension itself has increased lounge and bedroom sizes considerably, providing a thoroughly spacious family home.
The specification includes both gas central heating and double glazing. Easily maintained, fully enclosed, child friendly rear gardens with patio area and large monobloc driveway to front.
The development's location allows an easy connection to Ayr Road which is convenient for accessing a wide variety of local amenities such as The Avenue shopping centre, which hosts a large Asda supermarket, Marks & Spencer's, Boots, banks, restaurants, cafes and various other retail outlets.
Lounge 18' 7" x 14' 4" ( 5.66m x 4.37m )
Sunroom 13' 11" x 7' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.34m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 9" x 10' ( 4.50m x 3.05m )
Utility Room 7' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 20' 8" x 8' 5" ( 6.30m x 2.57m )
En Suite 7' 5" x 3' 11" ( 2.26m x 1.19m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.21m )
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.31m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56594470.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.