2 bedroom retirement property for saleMarlborough Court, Sprowston, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Over 55's Detached Bungalow
- uPVC DG Window
- uPVC DG Conservatory
- Separate Cloakroom
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- No Onward Chain
**OVER 55's DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW** With a cloakroom and conservatory, in EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT which must be viewed!
This purpose built over 55's modern bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac within the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is being sold with no onward chain and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and electric heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, inner hallway, two bedrooms, shower room and conservatory. There are communal gardens and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, double storage cupboard, Economy 7 storage heater, door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashback, uPVC double glazed front window, emergency pull cord.
Lounge/ Dining Room 19' 8" x 10' 6" max narrowing to 8' 10" ( 5.99m x 3.20m max narrowing to 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, TV point, telephone point, Economy 7 storage heater, emergency pull cord.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, electric heater, uPVC double glazed side window and door to the side, emergency pull cord.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, Economy 7 storage heater.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, emergency pull cord.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, electric heater, emergency pull cord, door to:
Conservatory 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows and uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, emergency pull cord.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, double size shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, tiling, tiled flooring, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed side window, electric heater, emergency pull cord.
There are communal gardens and parking.
There is a monthly charge payable for this property, for the emergency pull cords, gardening and window cleaning.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, forking right at the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road and straight across the ring road roundabout onto Wroxham Road. Turn left just past the shops onto Blenheim Road, then first left into Marlborough Court. Ref: 1753.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56594515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.