1 bedroom apartment for saleEdward Street, Bathwick, Bath
Sold STC £375,000
- Stunning Georgian Listed Garden Apartment
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen & Utility Area
- Charming Private Walled Garden
- Double Bedroom & Smart Bathroom
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a stunning Georgian Grade II listed apartment featuring stylish contemporary accommodation together with a private walled garden. Enjoying a superb setting just off Great Pulteney Street, this beautifully presented city centre home deserves a closer inspection.
Accommodation comprises Entrance Lobby; Living Room; Inner Hall/Study; Bathroom; Kitchen; Utility Room; Dining Room; Bedroom; Front Courtyard and Vaults; Rear Walled Garden.
Bi folding front door. Stone tiled floor. Spotlights. Deep coat rack. Radiator. Opening leads to living room.
Living Room 16' 8" x 11' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.63m )
Two Georgian sash windows to front overlooking the front courtyard. Impressive Bath stone fireplace with working grate and large slate hearth with contemporary folded metal canopy connected. Moulded ceiling rose with central pendent light. Traditional skirting boards. Two radiators.
Inner Hall/study 5' 2" x 5' 2" ( 1.57m x 1.57m )
Fold out desk and storage unit. Thermostat and control for boiler. Spot lights. Telephone socket. Opening to kitchen and door to bathroom.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.57m )
Stylish white suite with chrome furniture comprising paneled bath with shower unit over. Wash basin with mixer taps and storage cupboard. Low level WC. White tiled splashback. Travertine stone tiled floor. Chrome ladder radiator. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 6' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.03m )
Newly fitted with a contemporary range of attractive stylish wall and base units, laminate worktop surface with Oak trim, and Oak & tiled splashback. Quality stainless steel SMEG electric oven and low profile stainless steel gas hob. Low profile one and a half bowl stone composite sink with mixer tap. Space for fridge and slimline freezer. Suspended extractor hood . Ceiling mounted lighting track with capacity for multiple configurations and additional lights. Opening into Utility area.
Utility Area 6' 8" x 6' ( 2.03m x 1.83m )
Continuation of kitchen worktop surface and units. Space and plumbing for washing machine. New fully condensing combination boiler (Remeha Avanta Plus 24C, installed Nov 2011, gas safe installed and registered with 5 year guarantee). Partially glazed door and window to rear courtyard. Ladder radiator.
Dining Room/ Study 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Vaulted ceiling with two rooflights. Solid oak floor. Three floor to ceiling glazed panels forming two walls. Aluminum and timber composite pop & slide opening panel door leads to rear courtyard. Central pendent light. Tall storage cupboard. Two column radiators.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 10' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.15m )
Feature period Bath stone fireplace with painted wooden surround and slate hearth. Cast iron grate with decorative tiled insert. Wall to wall built in wardrobes with interior fittings. Radiator.
Stone steps lead down from Edward Street into a white painted courtyard with covered entrance at the front of the property.
Vaults/ Storage Room
One privately owned vault with timber door. Stone barrel vaulted ceiling. Coal shoot and paving light. IP rated electric light & switch. One communal vault with timber door. Privately owned store below stone staircase with timber door and lock.
Garden 21' x 20' ( 6.40m x 6.10m )
Southeast facing flag paved walled courtyard garden with attractive raised flower and shrub borders. Deck board seating. Cherry tree in far corner. External water tap.
By foot, proceed over Pulteney Bridge and proceed along Great Pulteney Street. Take the second right turn into Edward Street and the property will be found on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.