3 bedroom terraced house for salePaget Road, Trumpington, Cambridge
Sold STC £375,000
- Close to Addenbrookes hospital
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Separate dining area
- Three good size bedrooms
- Driveway to the front
- Access to city centre via public transport
- South facing low mai
Close to Addenbrookes hospital, UPVC double glazed conservatory, Separate dining area, Three good size bedrooms, Driveway to the front, Access to city centre via public transport, South facing low maintenance rear garden
Window to front, Door to;
5.85m x 3.84m
Window to front, fireplace, stairs to first floor landing, opening to;
3.24m x 3.04m
Double doors to conservatory. Door to
2.62 x 3.21m
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, space for dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine and range cooker. Window and door to garden.
3.88m x 2.81m
Radiator, French doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard, door to;
3.44m x 3.72m
Window to front built in wardrobe.
2.89m x 4.05m
Window to rear, built in wardrobes.
2.73m x 2.48m including wardrobe and door recess.
Window to front, range of fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising WC, bath with shower over and sink. Two windows to rear.
There is a driveway providing off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. The rear garden is laid with patio slabs and raised plant beds. Access to the garden via a side alley, Storage and utility area with plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56596180.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.