2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleValley Rise, Desborough, Kettering
- Well Proportioned Corner Plot
- Refitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Front Open Views
- Viewing Recommended
Occupying a particularly well proportioned corner plot and enjoying superb open views to the front, stands this very well presented three bedroom end of terraced home. This lovely property boasts an impressive extended kitchen breakfast room, rear and side gardens, off road parking and single garage
Occupying a particularly well proportioned corner plot and enjoying superb open views to the front, stands this very well presented three bedroom end of terraced home. This lovely property boasts an impressive extended kitchen breakfast room, rear and side gardens and off road parking leading to single garage. Viewing highly recommended
Lounge 15' 3" plus recess x 13' 1" ( 4.65m plus recess x 3.99m )
Entered via upvc double glazed door into lounge having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, two wall mounted electric heaters, staircase rising to first floor landing, feature fireplace having display mantle, surround and hearth housing gas fire.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 20' 8" maximum x 7' 1" Plus breakfast area ( 6.30m maximum x 2.16m Plus breakfast area )
A very attractive refitted refitted kitchen having a range of eye and base level cupboard units with work surfaces over and cupboard and drawer space below. Built in cooking facilities cooking four plate electric hob and oven. Sink drainer sink unit, Two upvc double glazed windows to side elevation, two upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation, feature velux window to side elevation and upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden, Plumbing for automatic washing machine, doorway to inner hall
Having wall mounted eclectic heater and door leading to bathroom
Having a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc.
First Floor Landing
Having doors leading to two bedrooms. Loft hatch
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 13' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.99m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted electric heater
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.57m )
having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted electric heater
Having been mainly laid to lawn and having most impressive views across open fields
To the rear and side of the property are particularly well proportioned gardens having been mainly laid to lawn. Rear gated access leading to off road parking and single garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56596828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.