2 bedroom apartment for salePark View Close, St. Albans
- Chain free
- En suite to master
- Underground secured parking
- Balcony overlooking St. Albans Greenland
- Ideal St. Albans location
- Close proximity to St. Albans mainline station
- Two bedrooms
- Long lease
A chain free, spacious two bedroom apartment situated in the highly sought after Park View Close.
A bright and spacious two double bedroom second floor apartment offered chain free. The property benefits from brand new double glazed windows and patio doors and provides a well presented entrance hall equipped with laminate wood flooring and a utility/storage cupboard leading through to all areas of the property. The apartment offers a fully fitted / integrated kitchen area opening on to the spacious lounge with a balcony that provides stunning views of St. Albans surrounding Greenland. Furthermore there are two double bedrooms also with stunning views, an en-suite to master and a modern bathroom suite. Externally the well maintained communal grounds surround the development in addition to a secure underground parking space. With the property being ideally located in close proximity to St. Albans City centre, London mainline transport links and shopping facilities it is an ideal purchase for first time buyers, buy to let investors and commuters alike.
Door to front, cupboard, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' ( 4.93m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to balcony, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.28m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bath, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and tiled flooring.
Well maintained communal gardens and an underground parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56596870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.