4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Crescent, Abingdon
Withdrawn from Market
- 18' double aspect open-plan kichen/dining room with open fireplace and a wonderful 21' double aspect sitting room providing attractive views over the gardens
- Inner hall leading to a ground floor bathroom, dining room and a very flexible family room/fourth bedroom
- Two independent staircases leading to an en suite first floor double bedroom and two further good size bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom
- Fitted solar panel system providing reduced electricity bills and annual income, mains gas radiator central heating
- The property benefits from a cellar which could become an additional asset
- Attractive front gardens providing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the attached garage
- Partly walled award winning 70' rear gardens providing an extensive lawn area and good degrees of privacy
Highly individual and most attractive Victorian stable conversion providing accommodation of immense character over two floors, situated in a delightful and highly sought after non-estate location comprising predominantly substantial Victorian homes providing a very pleasant overall setting, complemented by good size front gardens and parking facilities leading to the attached garage and to the rear are attractive westerly facing partly walled gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7194083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.