4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePaddock Drive, Parkgate
Under Offer £375,000
- Detached bungalow offering potential in sought after location of Parkgate
- Four double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Generous size rear gardens
- Cul-de-sac location
- Doble garage and off road parking
- EPC Rating: C
Bradshaw Farnham and Lea are delighted to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom detached bungalow occupying a superior location and set in a quiet cul de sac in a much sought after area of Parkgate. The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious entrance hallway, L-shaped lounge / Dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master with further family bathroom. There is a double garage and off road parking, and the property is attractively set within large, mature gardens.
Parkgate, situated on the coastline of the River Dee, is still popular with tourists, it boasts bird watching, regionally famous homemade ice cream, sunsets and fresh local seafood. With no ongoing chain, viewings are available immediately and are highly recommended on this superb home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56597086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7173751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.