3 bedroom detached house for saleWASHDYKE LANE, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market £159,950
- Well presented and modern three bedroom detached family home
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with the option to flick to a separate coal fired boiler
- Ever increasing and popular town offering a good range of amenities
- Good road links to the A180 and the South bank
- Kitchen, dining room, lounge, conservatory, inner hall/study
- Landing, family bathroom and three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens, driveway and detached garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this most attractively presented three bedroom detached house located within the popular town of Immingham. Created an ideal family purchase only by viewing will you appreciate the property on offer which benefits from gas central heating with the added bonus of being able to flick over to a coal fired boiler if wanted and uPVC double glazing. This lovely home comprises well proportioned entrance kitchen, dining room, conservatory and good sized living room, inner hallway providing a study area and leading to the first floor which in turn offers good sized landing with ample storage, three bedrooms and a good sized bathroom. Well presented front and rear gardens. Driveway and detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56597854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6453179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.