1 bedroom flat for saleEversfield Place, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Seafront Apartment
- Second Floor With Lift Access
- One Double Bedroom
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- South Facing Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Recently Fitted Double Glazing
- Direct Sea Views
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this spacious one bedroom second floor sea front apartment situated in a highly favoured stretch of the seafront with the benefit of a south facing balcony enjoying direct sea views. The location offers local shops & mainline rail.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this spacious one bedroom second floor sea front apartment situated in a highly favoured stretch of the seafront with the benefit of a south facing balcony enjoying direct sea views. The location offers local shops & amenities with mainline rail links.
Communal front entrance with stairs or lift access to second floor with private entrance into
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, cupboard housing electric boiler heating system, wall mounted heating control thermostat, door entryphone system. door into
Lounge 21' 7" into Bay x 14' 7" ( 6.58m into Bay x 4.45m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiators, TV & telephone points, storage cupboard, feature fireplace , double glazed windows to the front aspect with double glazed door leading to the Balcony being enclosed with metal balustrades providing uninterrupted direct sea views.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall & base level storage units with drawers beneath worksurfaces, inset stainless steel sink & drainer unit with mixer tap & hose attachment, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven with four ring electric hob & cooker extractor over, space & plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for undercounter appliances and a double glazed window to the front aspect providing sea views.
Bedroom 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Full length built in cupboards, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Currently fitted with a modern shower cubicle (recently installed) pedestal wash ahnd basin, low level w.c, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56598289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.