2 bedroom flat for sale28/6 Saughton Road, Saughton, Edinburgh, EH11 3PT
Sold STC £140,000
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat, set in a factored residential development, located in the popular Saughton area, west of the city centre.
- The dual-aspect accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and excellent storage provision.
- The property benefits from a well-maintained communal rear garden mainly laid to lawn, as well as residents parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings available on Thursdays between 6-8pm.
Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, second (top) floor flat with a well-maintained communal garden, set in a factored residential development, located in the popular Saughton area, situated west of the city centre. With views towards Edinburgh Castle and the Pentland Hills, the dual-aspect accommodation, which is a great opportunity for a buy-to-let, consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and excellent integrated storage including built-in cupboards and an attic space. Additionally, the property benefits from a well-maintained communal rear garden mainly laid to lawn, as well as residents parking to the front. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the property begins with a long entrance hallway providing access to all rooms except the kitchen, and featuring built-in cupboards and entryphone handset. The good-sized living room includes a front-facing bay window and a built-in store cupboard; whilst the front-facing kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, gas hob and oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer and splashback tiling. There are also two double bedrooms set to the rear (one with a built-in wardrobe); and a bright, rear-facing bathroom featuring a three-piece suite including an electric shower over the bath, splashback tiling and tile-effect laminate flooring. Saughton, a long-established, western residential suburb of Edinburgh, offers plenty of local amenities, and a selection of supermarkets within a short radius, including a large Sainsbury's at nearby Longstone. The Gyle centre and Hermiston Gait retail parks are both within easy reach, with a range of local shops on Saughton Road North and at nearby Corstorphine. There is easy commuting into the city, with the property in a great location for travelling by bus, with the regular 22 service available, or by tram. In addition, the city bypass and major trunk routes are also readily accessible. The property is located close to well-regarded local schools and further education establishments, such as Heriot Watt University and Edinburgh College. There are several leisure centres and gyms lie within close proximity, with a number of parks, including Union Park, also serving the area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7212584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.