4 bedroom cottage for saleBroadoaks Cottage, Pentrich
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- STUNNING DETACHED 18TH CENTURY PERIOD PROPERTY
- BOASTING A WEALTH OF CHARACTER FEATURES
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE)
- SECURE AND PRIVATE GROUNDS
- GATED BLOCK-PAVED DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
Situated in a PICTURESQUE AND RURAL, YET CONVENIENT POSITION, is this SUPERBLY PRESENTED and GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY which dates back to 1750 and boasts a wealth of CHARACTER FEATURES AND CHARM.
Situated in a PICTURESQUE AND RURAL, YET CONVENIENT POSITION, is this SUPERBLY PRESENTED and GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY which dates back to 1750 and boasts a wealth of CHARACTER FEATURES AND CHARM. The extended and sympathetically modernised accommodation on offer has been enhanced to a truly high standard by the current owners, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and, in brief, comprises Entrance Hallway, country style Kitchen, Dining room, Lounge, Music room/Family room, downstairs family Bathroom, four double Bedrooms (Master suite with En-suite shower room), separate Wc, block paved Driveway with electric wrought iron gates, larger than average detached single Garage and enclosed private gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO APPRECIATE THE CONVENIENT AND STUNNING POSITION THIS PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER ALONG WITH THE TRULY HIGH STANDARD OF FINISH!!!
Entrance Hall 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
Having a front entrance double glazed UPVC door, side and front elevation double glazed windows with tiled sill, quarry tiled flooring, electric gate opening device, wall mounted alarm controls, cupboard housing 'Glowworm' gas central heating boiler with storage below, loft access hatch, radiator and door with glass insets leading into
Having pantry with framed fully comprehensive property history, opening leading to kitchen and door leading into
Downstairs Family Bathroom 13' 6" x 5' 6" ( 4.11m x 1.68m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising high level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with nickel fittings and claw foot bath with nickel fittings, separate shower cubicle with nickel rain forest shower over, tiled surround and glass doors, tiled flooring, side and front elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass, tiling to walls to half height, storage cupboard and period radiator.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
Having a matching range of country kitchen style floor and wall mounted units with work surface over incorporating Belfast style sink with drainer and brass mixer tap, integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integral fridge, integral freezer, side elevation double glazed window with deep tiled sill enjoying spectacular countryside views, tiled flooring, period style radiator, opening leading into inner lobby, exposed beam and door leading into
Having a rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and enjoying superb countryside views, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher with rolled edge work surface over, shelving and tiled flooring.
Having under-stairs storage, tiled flooring, exposed original beams and doors leading into
Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.53m )
Having two rear elevation double glazed windows with fantastic views, space for a large dining table, exposed beams, feature fireplace with stone surround and hearth with inset multi fuel burner, period style radiator, four wall lights and opening leading into
Lounge 20' 7" into recess x 16' 4" into recess ( 6.27m into recess x 4.98m into recess )
Having an original 15th century hand carved feature fireplace surround with tiled hearth and background and inset multi fuel burner along with display lighting, front elevation double glazed french doors providing access to garden area, front and rear elevation double glazed windows enjoying fantastic views, exposed beams, five wall lights, storage, two period style radiators and sky connection point..
Music Room/family Room 15' 7" into recess x 10' ( 4.75m into recess x 3.05m )
Having two front elevation double glazed windows, side elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with brick surround, original wooden mantle-piece tiled hearth and inset living flame gas burner. exposed beams, stairs rising to first floor, period style radiator, both sky and broadband connection points and two wall lights.
First Floor Landing
Having solid brass handrail to stairs, loft access hatch, three recessed spotlights and doors leading into
Master Suite 20' 8" narrowing to 13' 7" x 15' 6" ( 6.30m narrowing to 4.14m x 4.72m )
Having two front elevation double glazed windows enjoying superb views, laminate flooring, two period style radiators, sky connection point and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room 10' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.98m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising high level Wc with period style aluminium cast, wash hand basin with aluminium cast and separate shower cubicle with rain forest shower over, additional shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiled flooring, tiling to walls to half height, period style radiator with towel rail over and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.25m )
Having side elevation double glazed window with deep sill and enjoying fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, laminate flooring, television point and period style radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Having front and side elevation double glazed windows enjoying superb views over the surrounding countryside, laminate flooring, television point, airing cupboard and period style radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Having side elevation double glazed window with deep sill and enjoying stunning views of the surrounding countryside, laminate flooring and period style radiator.
Having a matching white low level Wc and pedestal wash hand basin, side elevation double glazed window enjoying stunning views, tiled flooring and tiling to walls to half height.
To the front of the property there is a block-paved driveway with electric wrought iron gates which provide ample parking for several cars and lead to a larger than average detached single Garage. The driveway is flanked by a generously proportioned and private garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates enclosed flagstone patio, additional large flagstone patio, gravelled patio area, mature flower-beds, a variety of trees and shrubs, outside power point, outside lighting, outside tap, two cathedral style gates allowing access to the rear of the property and boundary walling and wrought iron railings. The garden area enjoys stunning panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, a superb degree of privacy and natural sun light.
having electric roller door, side elevation double glazed window, storage over, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56599711.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.