Get brand editions for Seymours, Guildford

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

1 bedroom flat for sale

St. Lukes Square, Guildford


Property Description

Key features

  • Double Bedroom with built in storage
  • Good-sized living/dining room
  • Gas central heating
  • Re-fitted Bathroom with waterfall effect shower
  • Covered off street parking
  • Well maintained communal grounds
  • Highly sought after location
  • Walking distance of the High Street & London Road train station
  • EPC C

Full description

A beautifully presented and spacious top floor apartment offering a large reception room, a good sized kitchen, a re-fitted bathroom, double bedroom, covered off street parking and a highly sought after location within the St Luke's development. The property is being offered under a shared ownership scheme whereby the owner has a 75% equity share with the remaining 25% being owned by the housing association, with no rent to be paid on this share.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
19 October 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 7244399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.