2 bedroom flat for saleTamshill Street, Glasgow
Sold STC £118,000
- Tastefully Appointed First Floor Flat
- Convenient Modern Development
- Close to West End & City Centre
- Private Parking EER B
- 2 Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
This tastefully appointed modern first floor flat in established location and extremely convenient to west end amenities.
Always in demand and sensibly priced to attract a quick response from discerning purchasers seeking affordable accommodation close to west end, this stylish modern first floor flat ticks all the boxes. Internally the subjects have been meticulously maintained by the present owners to a high standard.
The subjects further benefit from gas central heating , double glazing and private parking.
The accommodation comprises, reception hall, attractive lounge with direct access to breakfasting kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, en suite shower and smart fully tiled bathroom with additional electric shower.
The subjects are extremely convenient for local shops, schools and public transport and either Bishopbriggs or Glasgow West End only a short distance away offering a wide range of facilities.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' 6" ( 4.93m x 4.42m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
En-Suite 6' 4" x 5' 5" ( 1.93m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.28m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.34m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.