2 bedroom character property for saleChurch Street, Everton, Doncaster
Sold STC £180,000
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 - GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE
- Quaint Village Location
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Courtyard Garden, On Street Parking
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 - GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE - QUAINT VILLAGE LOCATION, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS & BATHROOM. Early Viewing's are a must to avoid disappointment. Excellent First Time Buyer Property / Investment.
GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE - LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS & BATHROOM. Early Viewing's are a must to avoid disappointment. Excellent Fi rst Time Buyer Property / Investment.
QUAINT VILLAGE LOCATION - Everton has an excellent primary school in addition to a wide range of recreational facilities to the sports ground, village church again with many social events being arrange and a couple of village pubs.
Bawtry is a short drive away where there are further amenities including winebars and restaurants, shopping facilities and healthcare. Excellent links to the motorway via the A1 which is easily commutable with the M1 & M18 giving further access to larger towns and cities.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.51m )
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having a front facing window and feature beams to the ceiling. A tiled floor with underfloor heating. Exposed brick fireplace with multifuel burner. TV aerial and access to both the kitchen and dining room.
Dining Room 7' x 11' 11" ( 2.13m x 3.63m )
Light and airy with a front facing window, beams to the ceiling and feature exposed brick fireplace. Tiled flooring with under floor heating and access to the stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.61m x 1.98m )
Modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, inset sink and drainer with splashback tiling. Induction hob and extractor fan above and double electric oven. Fridge Freezer, microwave and washing machine. Having a rear facing window, a feature floor-to-ceiling side facing window and tiled flooring with under floor heating. Access to the loft space and rear entrance hall.
Rear Entrance Hall
Rear facing entrance door and storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, beams to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Double bedroom with front facing window, beams to the ceiling and a built in wardrobe to one wall. Original fireplace, central heating radiator and TV aerial point.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 11' 4" MAX ( 2.69m x 3.45m MAX )
A double bedroom; having a front facing window, beams to the ceiling, radiator and original fireplace.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 7' 3" ( 1.65m x 2.21m )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, beams to the ceiling and a radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, bath with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin and low flush wc.
Walled and enclosed paved courtyard garden with seating area and gated access to the side.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left at the traffic lights and follow the road heading towards Everton. Take the left hand turning onto High Street and follow the road, turning left onto Church Street where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56600662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.