2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNith Drive, RENFREW
Sold STC £125,000
- Fantastic semi-detached villa
- Rec hall, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- DG, GCH
- Driveway, Garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Early Viewing is a must!
Lovely two bedroom semi detached villa in the popular location of Nith Drive, Renfrew. The property comprises of: rec hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, two double bedrooms, GCH, Driveway, garage, front and rear gardens. This property would ideally suit older and younger families.
Lovely two bedroom semi detached villa in the popular location of Nith Drive, Renfrew. Offered for sale in excellent order throughout, this superb property offers well proportioned family accommodation over two levels.
The property comprises: reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kichen, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom.
Nith Drive also benefits from a driveway, double glazing, front and rear gardens, gas central heating and excellent storage space.
Internal viewing is strongly advised in order to fully appreciate this superb property offered for sale in immaculate condition throughout.
Renfrew has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, schools and transport services, bus routes give regular links throughout the area, into Paisley and Glasgow City Centre if required. The M8 motorway network is within 1 mile from the property and gives additional access throughout Renfrewshire.
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56601043.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.