3 bedroom bungalow for saleKilchrenan, Taynuilt, Argyll and Bute, PA35
Sold STC £425,000
- Well presented detached bungalow
- Private shore frontage and summerhouse
- Spacious and flexible accommodation
- Wonderful views over Loch Awe
- Attractive landscaped gardens
A wonderfully situated detached property on the shores of Loch Awe with spectacular views and private shore frontage
Tigh Geal is a well-proportioned detached bungalow of rendered elevations under a tiled roof which was constructed around 1993. The property is approached over a sweeping driveway from the public road with a well maintained front garden and ample parking. To the front of the property are a south facing kitchen/breakfast room and sitting room, both of which benefit from loch views. Also benefiting from these views is the master bedroom which has two double wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. In addition, there is a study, utility room and family bathroom and two further double bedrooms. The property has a light and spacious feel throughout with neutral décor and large windows taking full advantage of the wonderful views. There is a spacious loft running over the whole property which (subject to obtaining necessary consents) may be suitable for conversion and further extension of the living space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56604217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OBN160149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Oban. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.