4 bedroom detached house for saleOldfield Way, Lower Heswall
Under Offer £500,000
- Superb detached family home
- Four double bedrooms, master includes ensuite
- Views of Dee Estuary and Welsh Hills from first floor
- Generous sized garden
- Sought after location of Heswall
- No ongoing chain
- EPC Rating: D
Standing in fabulous landscaped, secret gardens and enjoying breathtaking views of the Dee Estuary, this superb four double bedroom detached family home is ready to move in to when you are! The property comes with the advantage of NO ONGOING CHAIN and offers huge potential to modernise and enlarge. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs WC, sun porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, snug, utility room, double garage, four double bedrooms, one with ensuite, family bathroom, and a generous sized loft, with the potential to create possibly two further bedrooms which would enjoy panoramic views across the Dee. There is a generous sized driveway providing off road parking for a number of cars. The property is convenient to all the amenities of nearby Heswall centre and is in the catchment area for St Peter's primary school. Viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56605084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7158253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.