3 bedroom maisonette for saleDevonshire Road, Hastings
Sold STC £160,000
- Converted Maisonette
- Ground & First Floor
- Double Fronted
- Newly Refurbished
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Bathroom & En-Suite Shower
- New 125 Year Lease
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this newly refurbished and beautifully presented three bedroom double fronted maisonette with spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over the ground and first floors.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this newly refurbished and beautifully presented three bedroom double fronted maisonette with spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over the ground and first floors. Situated in the highly convenient location in the centre of Hastings with easy access to shopping and leisure facilities and mainline railway links. This must see property boasts three bedrooms, two reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen and bathrooms, full double glazing, gas central heating with a brand new 125 year lease.
UPVC double doors into
With part glazed double doors opening onto
With wall mounted radiator, stairs to upper floor accommodation with storage space under, door into
Kitchen/diner 15' 9" into bay x 11' 9" into recess ( 4.80m into bay x 3.58m into recess )
Fitted with a modern and matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with four ring gas hob and chimney style extractor hood over with tiled splashback, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for under counter fridge, wall mounted radiator and double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Lounge 15' 1" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.60m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
With feature open fireplace, picture rail, high skirting, TV and telephone point and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a new white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, recess spotlights, cupboard housing a wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, feature fireplace with a double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
With wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard and a skylight window.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 5" plus door recess ( 3.96m x 3.48m plus door recess )
Wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a fully tiled shower enclosure with integrated shower unit, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed patio doors leading to Juliette balcony.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56605153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.