3 bedroom maisonette for saleElphinstone Road, Hastings
- Converted Maisonette
- Beautifully Refurbished
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- Modern Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Separate Study & WC
- Favoured Blacklands Area
An exciting opportunity to acquire this beautifully refurbished converted maisonette situated in the highly popular residential area of Backlands with local shops & amenities and mainline rail links. Viewing highly recommended.
An exciting opportunity to acquire this beautifully refurbished converted maisonette situated in the highly popular residential area of Backlands with local shops & amenities and mainline rail links. This must see property boasts spacious accommodation arranged over three floors and includes three bedrooms with en suite to master, separate study area, bay fronted lounge, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom with a separate WC. Viewing is considered essential to truly appreciate the high specification of finish.
Private front door into
With a wall mounted centrally heated radiator, stairs to accommodation, doorway into.
Study Area 9' 4" x 4' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.27m )
Comprising a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rise to
Having an entry phone system, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, door into
Lounge 17' 2" x 15' 3" ( 5.23m x 4.65m )
Comprising an open feature fire place, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a modern & matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven with inset gas hob and chimney style extractor hood over, splashback tiling, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear and side aspect.
Comprising a wash hand basin, WC and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Fitted with a modern & matching suite comprising a bath with mixer taps & shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, partly tiled, wall mounted heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
From Landing stairs rise to top floor, door into
Bedroom One 25' max x 9' 2" ( 7.62m max x 2.79m )
Comprising two feature original cast iron fire places, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Door into
Fitted with a modern shower cubicle being fully tiled with mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, partly tiled walls. wall mounted heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedrooom Two 12' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.29m )
With a wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.59m )
With an original cast iron feature fire place, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property theres a small area of front garden with two allocated parking spaces to the front of 62 Elphinstone Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56605162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.