3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Marys Road, Lanstephan, Launceston
- Three Double Bedroom End Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms Downstairs
- Generous Size Kitchen / Diner
- PVCu Double Glazing & Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking For Two Vehicles
- EPC: D/66
We are pleased to offer this three double bedroom end of terrace family home in Lanstephan. The property boasts two good size reception rooms and kitchen / diner downstairs. Upstairs, the bathroom has a seperate shower cubicle and bath. Outside, the house has a private front and rear garden plus off street parking in allocated bays to the rear. Internal viewing a must.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU020048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.