2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLower Close, Hartwell, Aylesbury
- TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE SITUATED IN NEARBY BLOCK
BROWN & MERRY A two bedroom end of terrace property being situated within the popular Hartwell development and being offered for sale with no upper chain. .
A two bedroom end of terrace property being situated within the popular Hartwell development and being offered for sale with no upper chain. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall/porch, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage situated in nearby block.
Door to entrance hall/porch.
Double glazed window to side. Door to lounge.
Lounge 19' 3" x 12' ( 5.87m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, Radiator, Stairs rise to first floor and landing.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
A kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Single bowl single drainer sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler,Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to rear. Door to rear garden. Radiator.
First Floor & Landing
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath. Part tiled walls.
Paved area leading to lawned area. Gated access at the rear.
Garage situated in nearby block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56606134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.