3 bedroom detached house for saleHolding, WORKSOP
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130 000 THREE BEDROOMS
- CONVERTED GARAGE
- DRIVEWAY FOR UPTO THREE CARS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- UTILITY AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130,000 Whbrown are very pleased to offer this EXTENDED Three bedroom FAMILY HOME situated in a sought after area of worksop, close to local schools, Larwood surgery and Bassetlaw hospital, Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or FAMILY. call today for a viewing ***01909500505***
Whbrown are very pleased to offer this EXTENDED Three bedroom FAMILY HOME situated in a sought after area of worksop, close to local schools, Larwood surgery and Bassetlaw hospital, Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or FAMILY. Briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, dining room, EXTENDED UTILITY ROOM and downstairs wc. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom, outside is an extensive driveway and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. CONVERTED GARAGE. Don't miss out call today for a viewing ***01909500505***
With a front facing double glazed door leading into the hallway, tiled flooring, stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Lounge 17' x 11' 7" ( 5.18m x 3.53m )
With a front and side facing double glazed window, wall mounted decorative fire, tv point and two central heating radiators
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 11" x 9' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.00m )
With a front and side facing double glazed window, having a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces and breakfast bar and matching splashbacks, tile effect flooring, integrated fan assisted electric oven with four ring gas hob and electric extractor fan above. stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, room for a free standing american style fridge freezer, central heating radiator, archway giving access to the utility room...
Utility Room 8' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.16m )
With a side facing double glazed door and rear facing double glazed window, with base units and rolled edge work tops, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, tile effect flooring, central heating radiator.
Rear Entrance Hallway
With a side facing double glazed door also a door leading into the downstairs wc...
with a low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and vinyl flooring.
Stairs And Landing
With a rear facing obscure double glazed window, central heating radiator, access to the loft space, doors giving access to three bedrooms and a family bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.92m )
With a front facing double glazed window, fitted double wardrobes, overstair storage cupboard, central heating radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
second double with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
With side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
With a side facing obscure double glazed window, white three piece suite comprising of a corner bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled to the walls, vinyl flooring, heated towel radiator.
Walled low maintenance front garden with a driveway to the side with space for upto three cars, gate to the side giving access to the rear of the property and garage.
Enclosed low maintenance garden with a raised decking area perfect for entertaining, outside light and tap.
Converted Garage 16' 6" x 7' 1" ( 5.03m x 2.16m )
with a double glazed window and entrance door, multi purpose room with lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56606176.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.