2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBank Street, Longtown, Carlisle
- Lovely and well presented end terraced house
- 2 Bedrooms, first floor bathroom
- Living room with stove, kitchen, utility room
- Double glazing and part electric heating
- Rear yard, suit first time buyer
- Internal inspection recommended
- Energy Rating F
For those looking for a starter home, this 2 bedroomed end terraced property is ready to simply move into and with a heart warming log burner for a real homely feel. The property has the benefit of Double Glazing and part Electric Heating and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Utility Room, Dining Kitchen, Living Room, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside there is a rear yard with decking area. Internal Inspection Recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.