3 bedroom terraced house for saleRowditch Lane, Battersea, SW11
- Large Private Garden
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Freehold House
- Separate Kitchen
- Close to transport links
Presenting a Charming family house on the popular Rowditch Lane, this purpose built house is set over two floors, ground floor comprises of a kitchen area with utility room attached, a dining room from area and a generous reception room leading on to the large garden area.
Presenting a Charming family house on the popular Rowditch Lane, this purpose built house is set over two floors, ground floor comprises of a kitchen area with utility room attached, a dining room from area and a generous reception room leading on to the large garden area. The top floor consists 2 large double bedrooms a smaller bedroom and a separate bathroom and WC.
Additional benefits of this property are having a large storage space throughout of the property and close proximity to all local amenities. Rowditch Lane is a short walk from Queenstown Road and Battersea Park railway stations, which are fantastic commuter links into the City and West End.
Rowditch Lane central location means it's in easy reach of all Battersea has to offer, the excellent recreational facilities to the cafes, bars and restaurants around Battersea Park.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
Dining Room 13' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.97m )
Reception Room 13' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 7' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.41m )
Head east on Lavender Hill/A3036 towards Lavender Gardens
Turn left onto Latchmere Rd/A3220
Turn right onto Sheepcote Ln
Turn left onto Culvert Rd
Turn right onto Rowditch Ln
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56607427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS103193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.