3 bedroom terraced house for saleRothes Road, Dorking, RH4
- Entrance Porch & Entrance Hall
- Through Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- En Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 1
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Favoured Location next to Meadowbank
- Easy Reach of Town Centre
A most attractive three double bedroom Victorian cottage situated in a highly regarded road moments from Dorking High Street and within easy reach of the station and local amenities. The property has been considerably improved by the current vendor and now comprises a recessed entrance porch with tiled step leading into entrance hall, through sitting room/dining room with fireplace with fitted gas fire, exposed floorboards, re-fitted kitchen with range of wall mounted cupboards and base level cupboards and drawers, tiled flooring and study. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, as well as a spacious family bathroom with re-fitted contemporary white suite with built-in storage cupboards. On the second floor is a large master bedroom with en suite shower room and eaves storage space. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating to radiators. There are sash windows at the front with double opening casement doors to the garden from the dining room, with the rest of the property having sealed unit double glazing. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, which is paved for ease of maintenance, with raised side flowerbeds and screened with close boarded fencing and mature privet hedging with rear pedestrian access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56607607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOR150061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Sons, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.