2 bedroom flat for saleMontpelier Crescent, Brighton
Withdrawn from Market
- A Fabulous Ground Floor Two Bedroom Patio Garden Flat
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Superb Location In Seven Dials
- No Ongoing Chain
- Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
A truly amazing ground floor converted flat which occupies this Grade II listed building in a much sought after location in Seven Dials which is in the Montpelier / Clifton Hill conservation area.
The property has been tastefully modernised throughout and offers a lovely feeling of space due to the high ceilings and good size lounge / dining room.
The property is full of charm and character and ready for someone to move into without any delays or ongoing chain.
Queues for the bathroom in the mornings will be a thing of the past as both bedrooms have en suites.
The rear patio garden is the perfect sun trap and is ideal for some alfresco dining on a warm evening.
The location is second to none and you are directly opposite a lovely green which is great for having a Sunday picnic or perhaps a quick top of up of the base tan!
Local shops and amenities are on your doorstep and Brighton mainline station is also within walking distance making this a very convenient place to live for anyone needing to commute.
RECEPTION ROOM 19' 1 max" x 16' 9 max" (5.82m x 5.11m)
BEDROOM ONE 15' 3" x 14' 7" (4.65m x 4.44m)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM TWO 11' 0" x 9' 4" (3.35m x 2.84m)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
KITCHEN 10' 4" x 7' 6" (3.15m x 2.29m)
GARDEN 43' 0" x 15' 8" (13.11m x 4.78m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56608144.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041001095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.