2 bedroom flat for saleDykemuir Street, Glasgow
- Upper Cottage Flat
- Spacious Rooms
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- GCH and Double Glazing
- EER D
Good sized two bedroom upper cottage flat in popular location. EER D.
Allen & Harris are pleased to present to the market this two bedroom upper cottage flat which offers good sized accommodation comprising reception hallway, bright lounge with ample space for dining table and chairs, two good sized double bedrooms, galley style kitchen with pantry off and a family bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property is set in a popular location with easy access to transport and motorway links for travel to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
This property has been freshly painted, has gas central heating and double glazed window units and there is ample on street parking.
Early internal viewing is strongly advised of this property which would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment.
Lounge 15' x 13' 7" ( 4.57m x 4.14m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.34m x 1.37m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.