3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Georges Road, Belton, Great Yarmouth
- Detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Corner plot position
- Driveway & garage
Occupying a wonderful CORNER PLOT position this DETACHED BUNGALOW offers 3 bedroom accommodation with GARDENS surrounding and DRIVEWAY/GARAGE to the front.
Occupying a wonderful corner plot position this detached bungalow offers 3 bedroom accommodation with gardens surrounding and driveway/garage to the front.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, built in cupboard, loft access, telephone point.
Lounge / Diner 16' max x 21' max ( 4.88m max x 6.40m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side,radiator, telephone point, gas fireplace in decorative surround, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' 7" max ( 3.00m x 3.23m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, pantry cupboard, double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" plus door recess x 11' 5" ( 2.97m plus door recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 11' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with shower over, vanity wash basin.
W.c. double glazed window to rear.
Front Garden / Parking
Open plan garden mainly laid to lawn, established hedges to side, side access gate and driveway parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with hard standing area, established flower and shrub borders, paved patio area, outside tap.
Garage 18' 5" x 7' 11" ( 5.61m x 2.41m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56609311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.