3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEaton Ford, ST NEOTS
- AN IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM SEMI
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO PARKLAND AND TOWN CENTRE
- WELL FITTED KITCHEN/DINER & UTILITY ROOM
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- SCOPE TO EXTEND FURTHER, STPP
- INTERNAL VIEWING IS WELL ADVISED
An immaculately maintained three bedroom semi-detached home, well located in this sought after residential area with good access to schools, parkland and the town centre. The much improved accommodation includes, a lounge to the front and a spacious kitchen/diner to the rear with utility room off, to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single along with a modern fitted bathroom. Externally there is ample parking to the front and a private south facing garden to the rear.
Property ref: 121_931_4263516
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56609341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4263516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Lorusso Property Agents Limited , St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.