3 bedroom detached house for saleBurrows Farm, Burrows Lane, Gomshall, Surrey, GU5
Offers in Region of £900,000
- Sitting room and dining area
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen
- Downstairs bedroom with en-suite
- Further three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Single garage
- Stamp Duty saving
- Build contract available
An opportunity to acquire a plot with PLANNING PERMISSION FOR BARN CONVERSION located in the Surrey Hills village of Gomshall.
Clarke Gammon Wellers are pleased to offer a unique opportunity to acquire a spacious barn with planning permission to convert and extend to in excess of 2960 sqft. The property will provide a superbly appointed barn conversion offering adaptable open plan accommodation and affording fantastic views over open countryside to the rear.
Our client is happy to explore a build contract with potential purchasers offering the benefit of a substantial Stamp Duty saving.
Planning consent was granted by Guildford Borough Council under Ref. No. 16/P/01579 to convert the existing barns into a 3 bedroom dwelling on 19/9/2016.
Photographs are indicative of our client's previous work.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26582155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.