Farm land for saleGeuffordd Land, Penygarnedd, Llanrhaeadr Ym Mochnant, SY10
- On the instructions of Mr I Ellis.
- 29 Acres(or thereabouts) of grazing land.
- Available as One Lot
- Adjoins minor council road.
- Natural water supply.
On the instructions of Mr I Ellis. 29 Acres(or thereabouts) of grazing land.
Available as One Lot Adjoins minor council road. Natural water supply.
Situation And Location - From Llanfyllin, proceed west on the B4391, and continue on this road for approximately 5 miles to the hamlet of Penygarnedd. As the road bends sharply to the right, there is a left hand turn directly after the bungalow. Turn here and the land will be situated on the right after approximately 150 metres.
The Land - The land extends to a total of 30 Acres (or thereabouts) with access off the minor council road. The land has a natural water supply. It is sloping and undulating to varying degrees and is in permanent pasture and rises to approximately 900 feet above sea level.
Tenure - Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Basic Payment Scheme - It is understood that the land is registered under the Basic Payment Scheme. However, no entitlements will be included with the sale of the land.
Boundary Responsibilities - The ownership and responsibilities for the boundaries are not shown. Prospective purchasers must satisfy for themselves the ownership of boundaries and take to the position as currently enjoyed.
Rights Of Way, Wayleaves & Easements - The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any existing rights of way, drainage, water and other rights, easements and wayleaves whether by written agreement or otherwise.
Planning - The land will be sold subject to any development plan, tree preservation order, town planning schedule, resolution or notice which maybe or become to be in force and subject to any road widening or improvement schemes land charges and statutory provisions or bylaws without any obligation on the vendors to specify them.
Viewing - At any reasonable time with a set of sales particulars.
Negotiations - All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate direct with the Selling Agents.
Solicitors - Mr David Thomas
Gilbert Davies, 18 Severn Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7AD
Tel: 01938 552727
Please Note - Location Plan on the front of the particulars is for Identification Purposes Only.
Website - To view a complete listing of properties available For Sale or To Let please view our website: www.morrismarshall.co.uk. Our site enables you to print full sales/rental particulars, book viewings, register your requirements on our mailing list and arrange a valuation of your property.
Agricultural Mortgage Corporation - Morris Marshall & Poole are AMC Agents throughout Mid Wales and the Shropshire Borders. AMC have lent to rural business since 1928 and can now offer loans on smallholdings which create an income to the owner be it letting of grazing or buildings or for a small agricultural or equestrian business. Their loans are competitive and un-callable and may offer tax advantages over a residential mortgage. AMC are also able to lend against the value of land and buildings. For a free initial discussion please contact any office.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property, please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is good structural condition or otherwise nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves of this prior to purchasing.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents/furniture etc. Photographed are in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed.
4. Any areas, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any references made to planning permission or potential uses such information is given by MORRIS, MARSHALL & POOLE in good faith. Purchasers should make their own enquiries into such matters prior to the purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an option and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further enquiries to ensure that our descriptions match nay expectations you may have.
Morris Marshall & Poole - 01938 554818 (6358'3" 1820270'0") - RWH - 10/10/16
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26576702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Welshpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.